I slipped once and cracked my tailbone - got zero sympathy, couldn't sit down comfortably for weeks - and couldn't even rub the discomfort in public.    But a friend of mine had to be treated for a boil in the same location - it was "bend over" while the doctor lanced the boil - & the painkiller wasn't much use....