Still receiving Inkshed proposals! Hi, all.

We’ve received a fair number of proposals already for this year’s Inkshed conference, but we’d like more, so this is to let you know that we’re extending the deadline four more weeks, until February 24th.  I’ve attached the call for papers, in case anyone needs it again, with this revised date.

So if you’ve been thinking about a proposal but haven’t had time to put it together, not to worry—there’s still time, and we’d like to hear from you!

Brock

W. Brock MacDonald
Director, Academic Writing Centre
Woodsworth College, University of Toronto
119 St. George Street
Toronto, ON   M5S-1A9
Phone: (416) 978-0246
Fax: (416) 978-6111