(Apologies for cross-posting.)

Hi all.

First, thanks to everyone who got their proposals in by the deadline (Jan. 22). This helps us get started on sorting and sifting and allows us to start getting back to people earlier.

However, one of the advantages of running a smallish conference is that we can afford to be a bit flexible with our deadlines. So if you have been considering a submission and found that Jan. 22 snuck up on you, don't despair. Just get it in as soon as you can and we will take a look at it.

Cheers

Doug Brent and the 2012 Program Committee

-----
Dr. Doug Brent
Department of Communication and Culture, University of Calgary
Social Sciences 312
2500 University Drive N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4
Voice: (403) 220-5458 Fax: (403) 210-8138
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dabrent