Welcome Alice.  Good that you  have a strong support system.  The computer
is  my lifesaver as I can no longer write or speak very well.  Hope PIEN
will be helpful to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Mcdonald
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Member parkinson

Hi,found out have parkinson just before my 65 birthday. The good news is
there is a name for my symptoms, the bad news is I am not crazy about the
disease. I am really glad to have other people I can exchange thoughts,
hopes  concerns and ideas with. Thank you for this site and all the people
involved, making life better. I have a great life with a wonderful family
which includes  a best friend that is also my husband 4 children, 10
grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. . Thank you Alice