Hi,found out have parkinson just before my 65 birthday. The good news is there is a name for my symptoms, the bad news is I am not crazy about the disease. I am really glad to have other people I can exchange thoughts, hopes  concerns and ideas with. Thank you for this site and all the people involved, making life better. I have a great life with a wonderful family which includes  a best friend that is also my husband 4 children, 10 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. . Thank you Alice