This confuses me... (Which isn't very difficult.)

At which point in time do you decide the inception of PD. You only
start getting symptoms when about 80% (This varies all the time) of
dopamine generating cells are in-active/dead (We don't know this for
sure either).

In the same argument; when do you decide that PD is 'sickening' you?

Nic 59/17