Hey guys - I had a list of some people from the listserve that had asked to be on my newsletter mailing list.  I had some things stored on "the cloud" and got stuck in the middle of a federal investigation into pirating. Suffice it to say, we non-pirates also had our clouds locked can't access our information. (Im thinking of returning to burying things that matter in the backyard and under the mattress! ) Anyway, a new issue is ready to go, but if you have sent me your email since about the end of Novemeber, I need it again.  Thanks and sorry!!