This topic has been discussed on this list over and over again.  I suggest
that we move on and agree to disagree.  David, there will be no 'give' in
the response from those who disagree with you.  No one will attempt to
answer your questions if it gives credibility to your argument.

Each camp will remain firmly entrenched.  I doubt that anyone's mind will be
changed.  My husband, a Ph.D. Physical Chemist died because of PD but would
never have considered a stem cell implant for ethical reasons.  That's how
he felt.  Others on this list would choose any treatment that could
potentially work.  I've come to the conclusion that there will be no middle
ground when it comes to ESCR.
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)

 parkinsn