-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David McMurray
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ESCR "EMBRYOS"

O.K., Rick, on the one hand we have your proposed conclusions, on the
counter-point to that comparable extreme, we have past reports of China, in
their mandate for one child per couple, bashing the brains out of their
new-born (mostly female), a very effective method of social engineering.
But our practice of partial birth abortion wasn't far behind.

If it's illogical and ridiculous to think that a fertilized egg is human,
aren't we somewhat arbitrary drawing a line and either you are or you
aren't, based on which side you fall on?  Isn't it plausible that that line
could move, depending on who was drawing it?  To promote what is best for
the masses, we could say that all born fetuses are on probation, and if they

don't measure up, i.e., physical, mental, and social viability within an
arbitrary time-line drawn at, say 5 years, they would have to be terminated.

This would solve many of our social issues including medical, educational,
special needs requirements, et.al.  After all, pro-abortionists all ready
use that argument in justifying their actions....

The people that were responsible for the horrific acts against Meg and her
family would  agree with most of your premises (particularly the murder
charge) below, they also call people like me "Hypocrites" because we don't
subscribe to those extremes.

One note, since you mentioned "last rites".  This is a formal
Catholic/Episcopal ritual, (I have nothing against it), but for the most
part, Protestants believe that those that die young immediately enjoy all
the benefits of heaven.  The way I look at it, if a fertilized egg has the
DNA stamp on it, and God is the creator of the Universe, He can handle
it.... :)

This issue has it's roots in a much broader arena; it's obvious that an
individual's world view of what is real and true influences their
conclusions.  It has mine.

Dave McMurray Sr.