From: Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: my entry in the film festival of the American Academy of Neurology
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 00:46:22 -0500

Hi all,

I entered a video in the AAN's contest. There are 99 submissions, 5 minutes
or less. I think mine has the distinction of being the shortest! You can
see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW_6Fme4Shg&feature=BFa&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf=plcp

- Kathleen (read on...)

All the videos are listed by number at
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0. Mine is #58.
Others about PD are: 1, 19, 24, 29, 33, 46, 53, 77, 92, 94.

One that I found particularly affecting is #18--a 17-year-old with
Tourette's talking about his condition. Interestingly, this young man had 2
DBS surgeries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2eM9h3QMI&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&index=18&feature=plpp_video

Those of us who hope for good news about stem cells may be encouraged by
#36, which features an MS patient who made a remarkable comeback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VeFFMnZco&feature=bf_prev&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VeFFMnZco&feature=bf_prev&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf=plpp_video>
=plpp_video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VeFFMnZco&feature=bf_prev&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf=plpp_video>