From: mschild
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lets talk about ESC Mania!

> I respect your opinion on when a human being begins life.   But at the
> moment of conception, it is my understanding that an incredible event
> occurs; a one of a kind stamp that will carry that individual's identity
> from that moment and will survive his or her own death: DNA.  Am I wrong,
> does DNA come along sometime later in the development of the "fetus"?  If
> there is science that refutes my understanding of when DNA is established,
> I'd appreciate seeing it.

You must know that during IVF, a few ova are fertilized and then frozen.
When
used, they inplant one fertilized ovum in the uterus. If it works, a baby is
born 9 months later. What happens to the frozen fertilized ´embryos´? If the
couple does not want any more children, those ´embryos´ are destroyed. If
not
destroyed, they can be used to produce a line of stem cells that could
finally
contribute to a cure or at least a treatment for some disease. You prefer
those embryos to be destroyed? your choice but some people prefer to use
them
to help sick people.
I prefer hope to and end in a bin
maryse