Love it!  How can we support your entry?  Does it help if it gets lots of views? Is there any public voting?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathleen Cochran <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Feb 2, 2012 1:01 am
Subject: my entry in the film festival of the American Academy of Neurology

Hi all,
I entered a video in the AAN's contest. There are 99 submissions, 5 minutes
r less. I think mine has the distinction of being the shortest! You can
ee it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW_6Fme4Shg&feature=BFa&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf=plcp
- Kathleen (read on...)
All the videos are listed by number at
ttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0. Mine is #58.
thers about PD are: 1, 19, 24, 29, 33, 46, 53, 77, 92, 94.
One that I found particularly affecting is #18--a 17-year-old with
ourette's talking about his condition. Interestingly, this young man had 2
BS surgeries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2eM9h3QMI&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&index=18&feature=plpp_video
Those of us who hope for good news about stem cells may be encouraged by
36, which features an MS patient who made a remarkable comeback.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VeFFMnZco&feature=bf_prev&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VeFFMnZco&feature=bf_prev&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf=plpp_video>
plpp_video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2VeFFMnZco&feature=bf_prev&list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0&lf=plpp_video>
o sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
n the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn