Thanks, Meg! And thanks for asking how to support the entry. Judges
determine the two big prizes—$1000 and $500, respectively, plus a trip to
New Orleans to attend AAN's meeting where the videos will be shown. Then
there's a third prize of $500 based on the number of votes viewers give an
entry—highest number wins. At first I thought voting was about how  many
viewers clicked "like," but that's not the case.

Here's what AAN says about the voting.

Public voting for the Neuro Film Festival will begin mid-day on Tuesday,
February 7, 2012.  We will be making an announcement on our website at
http://www.NeuroFilmFestival.com <http://www.neurofilmfestival.com/>  with
instructions at that time.

I'll post a reminder on the 7th in case someone wants to vote—for me or
anyone else!

Kathleen