Dear friends, family, colleagues, and fellow travelers:

Thanks to all who took the time to view my entry in the film festival of
the American Academy of Neurology. I very much appreciate the positive
comments many of you sent. They mean a great deal to me.

Voting is now under way for the "Fan Favorite." There were some wrinkles in
the voting mechanics that took a little while to iron out. Everything seems
to be working now.

Voting is open through March 7. Here's how to vote:

1. Go to http://patients.aan.com/go/about/neurofilmfestival and click on
"Vote Now."

2. Click on "register here" (just above the email and password boxes) and
follow the instructions to create a user login.

3. Log in and you will see a list of all the videos that were submitted.
They are in alphabetical order. Click the "Vote" button next to the title
you wish to vote for. (Mine is titled "Not That You Asked.")

If you want to view/re-view my video or any of the other entries, the
complete playlist is here (mine's #58):

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEC0277EBDE4F84D0

Thank you!

Kathleen