http://www.kurzweilai.net/how-to-map-the-100-billion-neurons-in-the-brain

So. Im pretty sure my views on research, stem cells and the like are well known.  My interest in the brain knows no bounds, and we are learining so much.  This article speaks to the fact that our genes are expressed at birth, but our neuronal pathways and connections are the ways our genes and experiences combine to make us "us."  Its a really interesting train of thought to follow.  For me personally, it speaks to the growh of each persons humanity - not simply expressed in genes, but built with each and every single life experience and they way our neurons connect and inform our lives!