John’s recent statement re his wife’s tremor reminded me that thank goodness there is something that can be done.  I had 2  DBS surgeries in 2003 the year Medicare approved payment of it.

DBS really controls tremor   - both essential and Parkinson’s.   Tremor  INMO is the worst PD symptom and even though it “bleeds” through sometimes, the battery replacements are a pain, it is worth it.  My NTs quit on me  2 years ago and it  gave  me a taste  of how bad this disease can really be as PD meds don’t help me.

I can barely speak, walk or write or use computer, etc. etc., but tremor would have done me  in.

DBS is something that can be done to stop it.  Thanks for reminding me.   I forgot about it.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF