-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathleen Cochran
Sent: February-25-12 7:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Biomarkers for PD Identified

From the article:
""Parkinson's disease is second most common neurodegenerative disease among
older adults and there is widespread recognition that early detection would
allow treatment that could slow its progression," said Robert Nagele, PhD,
a professor of medicine at UMDNJ-SOM and the founder of Durin Technologies,
Inc."

And what would those progression-slowing treatments be, pray tell?

One thing about an accurate test for PD: it allows insurers to know even
better that they don't want you.

Those who suspect they have PD should carefully think over their insurance
needs and seek to get their insurance in place before a diagnosis of PD is
established.

Kathleen

On 23 February 2012 18:08, Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

http://www.healthcanal.com/mental-health-behavior/26930-Possible-Biomarkers-
for-Parkinsons-Disease-Identified.html