little problem with an uncooperative heart and have been in the  hospital
four times since November.  I'm praying things will be quiet for  awhile.  I
also ordered the kit!    Thanks for all the great  links!  Roberta

In a message dated 2/27/2012 2:01:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hi  Roberta

and thanks for asking, brother is better.   I don't  do much with Facebook
as
PIEN is about all I can handle.  I do enjoy  your  God's daily messages.
thanks, Ray

-----Original  Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012  4:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PAN  video

Thanks Ray, I posted to FB.  How is your brother?   Roberta

In a message dated 2/24/2012 2:00:14 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time,
[log in to unmask]  writes:

http://www.parkinsonsaction.org/news/new-video-why-advocacy-matters-parkinso
ns-community

Ray
Rayilyn   Brown
Past Director AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson   Foundation

To   sign-off Parkinsn send a message  to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message  put:  signoff  parkinsn