Brock, can you clarify what the dates are for the Inkshed Conference?
We received an email from Dena saying it is May 28th and 29th, but I
understood that CASDW doesn't finish until May 28th.  Am I incorrect in
this?  Thanks, Theresa.

--
Theresa Hyland, MA EdD
Director, Writing and Cross-cultural Services