Dear colleagues,

I hope you all had a good reading week or other winter break. If you did
some writing (or even thought about it), please consider sharing your
ideas through the new Inkshed Newsletter at http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/.
We would be interested to know what you read, what you thought, what you
drafted, what you intend to write sometime, what you're wondering about,
where you're coming from.... Inkshed is typically lively, provocative,
and informal, with a specialty of connecting teaching and theory. Short
pieces are especially welcome, including poetry and short stories.

If you have a piece ready, or taking shape, please send it to me soon
for the next Newsletter issue. I'm at [log in to unmask]

To announce something or post a timely piece of information, just go to
the bottom of the home page at http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/ and click on
Register. You will then see a box where you can write (or paste in) your
note. It will appear headlined in the right-hand column, and will be
tagged and indexed according to the category you give it. (A current
example is Brock MacDonald's update on plans for the Inkshed 2012
conference.)

Readers are also wanted! You can comment on anything you read on the
site by using a Reply box. That's typical Inkshed behaviour too.

Best,
Margaret.