Brock-
I will be writing a separate bio blurb and workshop description on Ronna
Bloom for the Inkshed newsletter. I think it will be of special interest
to those attending. When Deborah has one ready, I can also do something
for her as well. The titles of their sessions should be enough for
registration.
Ronna Bloom's is "The Dialect of the Heart: Reconnecting to your Passion
for Writing" -- a directed workshop.

Nancy