Inkshed conference online registration

Brock: I have decided to go with Plan B, the backup proposal involving Co-op work term reports. I think I can do more interesting things with this one.

Doug

-----

Dr. Doug Brent

Department of Communication and Culture, University of Calgary

Social Sciences 312

2500 University Drive N.W.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4

Voice: (403) 220-5458 Fax: (403) 210-8138

http://www.ucalgary.ca/~dabrent