Maryse,

Thanks for keeping my focus where it should be - on research.

Rick Mc

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nic Marais
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Coconut oil

Thanks Maryse!

What bothered me in the first article is that hubbie failed the first
screening for trails on the effectiveness of ketones. He then has 2 table
spoons of C oil the next morning, and for his next screening he passes and
I assume he's then part of the ketones trail. What is not disclosed is how
many mornings passed until the second test. If his condition is now
improved, then how do you decide if it's the ketones trail medication or
the C oil?
Maybe I won't try it...

Nic 59/17

On 29 February 2012 12:35, mschild <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> > I'm going to try this..!
>

> you can also read this first:

http://www.skepticnorth.com/2012/02/can-coconut-oil-reverse-alzheimer%E2%80%
99s-disease/