From: Rick McGirr
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Coconut oil

This anecdotal article from the Tampa Times is about coconut oil (medium
chain triglycerides) as a treatment for early-onset Alzheimer's disease. The
article goes on to say that positive results were also achieved in
Parkinson's patients who were given coconut oil. What do you know?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/aging/doctor-says-an-oil-lessened-alzheimers-ef
fects-on-her-husband/879333

Regards,

Rick McGirr