John
I have been trying for years to get a posting of mine deleted.  What I
thought was an innocent reply to someone's commentary ended up as public
consumption.  The people in Canada just say they cannot delete but don't  tell me
why and when I persisted, they took me off the members list.  Can  you add
anything to my predicament?  Thank you.  Is this email  private?
J A

In a message dated 3/8/2012 12:01:56 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,