I have fallen twice within the last two weeks.. The first gave me a huge hematoma on my  right upper thigh.  It had just cleared up when I fell again in the kitchen, this time into the refrigerator hitting my head.  I have a lump on my head and an awful looking black eye.  Apparently I’m OK, but it is getting scary, especially with wires in my brain.

I went on line and found Plum Enterprises which makes protective headgear for folks like us.  The site is www.plument.com if anybody is interested.  The helmet is costing me $277.93 but will be worth it if it prevents serious injury.  It is very light weight.    They also have  other protective devices for hips, etc.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF