Dear Al:
We appreciate your concern of others,  genuine sincerity, and kind
open arms:)  That is what life is all about, it's just getting there,
and remembering Attitude is Everything:)
Thank you for expressing yourself so well.  Sometime, I would love to
quote you at the appropriate moment, if that is ok with you?  Please
advise.

Very best,
Patti & Alan  Dallas Tx