-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moneesha Sharma
Sent: Saturday, 24 March 2012 10:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: curcumin/turmeric doseage

Alda, I am no expert, but I used to make sure that I bought the turmeric
from a reliable source where it was freshly ground.  However, turmeric
does not dissolve in water so the capsules are easier to take.
Moneesha

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]