-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moneesha Sharma
Sent: Thursday, 22 March 2012 4:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: curcumin/turmeric doseage

Ray, Prem is now taking it in capsule form because of swallowing
difficulties with the powdered turmeric.  His doctor prescribed two
capsules of 400 mg once a day.

This is not to say that he has not fallen.  He has, but I think the
falls are not wholly related to balance issues.

Hope this helps.

Moneesha

On 22 March 2012 11:09, Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>   Moneesha
>
> I have been taking 400  mg of turmeric capsule daily since you first
told
> us it  helped Prem's balance.   Tonight I ordered 1000 mg capsules
because
> I've had 3 falls in the last 6 weeks.  My balance has gotten  much
worse.
> Since I've recently been reading confirmation of its efficacy in
> clinical trials I thought maybe I wasn't taking enough.
>
> What do you recommend?
>
> Many  thanks.
> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
> Past Director AZNPF

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]

 To report this email as spam, please forward to [log in to unmask]

This email message (including any file attachments transmitted with it) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message. Any confidential or legal professional privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email. ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee which is of a personal nature.
Sender Details:
  ENERGEX
  GPO Box 1461 Brisbane QLD Australia 4001
  +61 7 3664 4000
  http://www.energex.com.au
ENERGEX policy is to not send unsolicited electronic messages. Suspected breaches of this policy can be reported by replying to this message including the original message and the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject.