Moneesha

I have been taking 400  mg of turmeric capsule daily since you first told us it  helped Prem’s balance.   Tonight I ordered 1000 mg capsules because I’ve had 3 falls in the last 6 weeks.  My balance has gotten  much worse.  Since I’ve recently been reading confirmation of its efficacy in clinical trials I thought maybe I wasn’t taking enough.

What do you recommend?

Many  thanks.
Ray
Rayilyn Brown