From: American Parkinson Disease Association
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reach for a Vital Goal During Parkinson's Awareness Month

           Home | Related Links | News & Updates | Donate

            Dear Rayilyn,

            As flowers signal the arrival of spring, so does hope for a better tomorrow — especially as American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) drives to raise an additional $10,000 for research and patient support by the end of April.

            That’s Parkinson’s Awareness Month, and a special time in our efforts to change lives and save lives through APDA.

            The $10,000 or more that we hope to raise is urgently needed as 50,000 more Americans face the devastation of a Parkinson’s diagnosis this year.

              a.. For some of these people, the news will confirm suspicions held since they first noticed telltale symptoms.
              b.. For others, many of them young, Parkinson’s will come as a complete shock.

            But just think of the medical research power you’ll unleash for them as your gift of $25, $35 or $50 today helps APDA reach — or even surpass — our $10,000 goal.

            Your support will put real steam behind the meaning of Parkinson’s Awareness Month. Each year — because of you — APDA-funded research and patient support takes longer and stronger steps toward the final cure.

            Along the way, you fund scientific breakthroughs that foster improved treatment and diagnosis techniques.

            So reach out with a gift of $25 ... $35 ... $50 or more today in honor of Parkinson’s Awareness Month! Take all of us closer to our $10,000 goal and a new flowering of hope in the hearts of everyone with Parkinson’s and all who care about them.

            Advancing Toward the Cure!

            Joel Miele Sr., P.E.
            Chairman
            American Parkinson Disease Association

              Search for the Cure!

                  A staggering 50,000 Americans will be diagnosed with Parkinson’s this year. But your gift of $25, 35 or $50 now will help APDA reach its goal of $10,000 in additional research funds.

                 © American Parkinson Disease Association, 2003-2012. All Right Reserved | Privacy Policy
                  135 Parkinson Avenue | Staten Island, NY 10305 | Tel. (800) 223-2732 | www.apdaparkinson.org

                  If you prefer not to receive APDA e-mail correspondence, please unsubscribe here.

     The American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. was founded in 1961 "To Ease the Burden - To Find the Cure" for Parkinson's disease. Headquartered in New York, the organization focuses its energies on research, patient support, education and raising public awareness of Parkinson's disease.