Ray, Prem is now taking it in capsule form because of swallowing
difficulties with the powdered turmeric.  His doctor prescribed two
capsules of 400 mg once a day.

This is not to say that he has not fallen.  He has, but I think the falls
are not wholly related to balance issues.

Hope this helps.

Moneesha