in case you want to help us, email the CA legislators below :

From: Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask] ; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Don Reed ; Karen Miner ; Dennis Tesolat
Subject: Support AB 1657

I, Rayilyn Brown, strongly support Assembly Bill 1657, the Roman Reed Spinal Cord Injury Research Act.

Although I am a former Californian  now living in Arizona, I look to California for leadership in medical research because injury and disease know no state or national boundaries.

Please help us by voting for AB 1657.

Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF