I hope nobody leaves this list over the science vs religion discussion which seems to have raised some hackles.  Knowledge and opinions should be shared and acknowledged, not vilified.
I go to church, and I believe in God -- however, my definition of God is "that force which created life and its universe."  Until science or religion can prove how that happened, I will never be a religious person, nor an atheist.  But I will keep on reading and listening, and I wish everybody would do the same, without malice.
To those who use the list (and I have been reading it frequently since it began), please continue to say whatever you wish about Parkinson's or anything you feel relates to Parkinson's, including when life begins.
Thanks for the forum.
Al Richards, London, Canada