Plant a Tulip to Honor a Loved One!

From: Parkinson's Action Network
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:36 AM
To: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: Plant a Tulip to Honor a Loved One!

                  This Sunday, Parkinson’s Awareness Month will begin. As we take this opportunity to raise awareness for the Parkinson’s community across the country, the PAN has a unique opportunity for you to honor, recognize, or remember a loved one who has been touched by the disease.
                  Plant a virtual tulip in our annual
                  Tulip Tribute Garden.

                  For all supporters who give a gift of $25 or more, we will post your personal message honoring your loved one.  This is a wonderful way to support PAN while you honor someone you care about.  If you make your donation now, your tribute will be displayed throughout Parkinson's Awareness Month.

                  Honor Someone Today!

                  Questions?  Call Billy Fettweis at 202-638-4101, ext. 109 or e-mail him at [log in to unmask]

      If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.