LOL Rick!!

My wife moved into her own room as she cannot sleep because of my escapades
during very vivid dreams. I was very impressed with myself when I kicked
the knife right out of an attackers hand. My wife didn't take it lightly to
be kicked out of bed ;-)) She dreaded the possibility of me strangling a
'thief'...

Nic 60/18