Here's a blurb I just posted on my Facebook page.  Your listserv thread on
this was helpful in my research and in helping me decide whether to try
turmeric/curcumin.

Turmeric and its component curcumin, known in ancient times as the 'spice of
life" and called "the holy powder" by many in India today, is now recognized
by medical researchers as having the potential to fight Alzheimer's,
Parkinson's, MS, cancer, arthritis, and diabetes. But there's a problem.
Since I have half of the afflictions on that list (plus a huge fear of
Alzheimer's) I spent the past couple of days researching this. See
http://bit.ly/HTDdgO  for what I found.

John

Blogger, Aging  and Parkinson's  and Me

 <http://parkinsonsand5htp.blogspot.com/> http://bit.ly/AgingParkinsonsAndMe