As some of us know all too well, PWP sometimes get restless in sleep and
have vivid, sometimes terrifying or violent dreams. According to my wife,
Paula, I also get very active and vocal in my sleep, but she says that I
keep it positive, for the most part. For example, this morning, I was
thrashing around and yelling, "Yeah! Alright!" Paula came in and said,
"Rick, Rick, you're dreaming. Are you OK?" I rolled over and without lifting
my head, I said, "Yeah, I'm good. I just hit an RBI double."

Mama, I made it to the big leagues!

I know this is April 1, but this actually happened.

Do I have a future as a CWP? (Comedian With Parkinson's)

Rick McGirr