Can anyone share interventions they have had for dry eye issues?  Its my sister's #1 PD gremilin. She did drops, had the plugs put in, all to no avail.  She recenly went out to the neuro opthamology clinic at Johns Hopkins.  They made her some drops spun from the protiens in her own blood, again, no luck.  Her eyes are so bad she really can't drive for more than 10 minutes, and computer work is rapidly becoming impossible. God, I hate PD.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Goodrich <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 1:10 am
Subject: Re: Eye Tremors and PD

Hi  Ray,
My wife, who had PD for 31 years before her death in 2009, had a dry eye
roblem, and her physician put in plastic plugs in her tear duct to reduce
he outflow of moisture from her eyes.
-Ken
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> just went to opthamologist (sp) today; was told to blink often to keep
 eyes from drying out by physicians assistant

 http://www.medpagetoday.com/Neurology/ParkinsonsDisease/32106

 Ray
 Rayilyn Brown
 Past Director AZNPF

 To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:

--
en Goodrich
800 Forest Hills Blvd. Apt. D-103