There is a video clip here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57413273-10391704/novel-parkinsons-treatment-reportedly-reverses-symptoms/

The researchers appear to be taking a cautious and conservative
stance...the doctor in the video talks about the treatment's `'smoothing
out" people's days and allowing them to reduce their medication, not stop
it. (Though the man at the end suggests it could mean one injection instead
of pills.)

This doesn't look to me like a cure, but it does seem like great
progress—very encouraging.

Kathleen