Dave, I for one welcome u here and welcome your point of view. We are a bit of a microcosm here, and one with a clearly shared end view, curing pd. In many ways, annoying and frustrating as it is to butt heads over and over again, I find it all illustrative of the truly awful polarization this country is facing and daily engaged in. I'm fairly horrified that we can't even find common ground as pwp. Perhaps this very large group of people with a clear common ground could lead the way for a periously divided country. Maybe we can find our way back to mediated middle ground. And thru that, be an example to our shockingly polarized politicians? Let's be leaders in affecting change. There are 7000 people on this ls. I would guess that translates to at least 2000 Americans. Let's work as a bi partisan group and propose compromise. We have bigger problems than bickering over stem cells. We need to stand together as a community and demand full NIH research.

Sent from my iPhone