Meg

I really like your idea of us all getting together to advocate for an all-out research effort by the NIH to cure PD and other deadly diseases.  I would certainly support it, but am afraid what was possible in Jonas Salk’s day might be more difficult today.    What would we compromise  on?
I know I wouldn’t on David Prentice or the Pope influencing the  kind of research that  could be done.

And  might not  conservatives see this as  more big government?

Unless people respond it is impossible to know if we can agree on  something.

Lets think about it.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF