I want to support her message to Mary Ann.  While it is true few minds will be changed,  I’d like to remind you that I changed mine after being a Republican until  2001.  I certainly wish nobody ill will; am just asking that you ask yourself how you and your loved ones will be affected by these policies.   Will your grandchildren get Parkinson’s with no cure?  They won’t get polio anymore because Salk did research using fetal tissue.

I don’t think politics should be  an issue either and in Salk’s day it wasn’t, but I don’t think we could have gotten a cure for polio today.   If we have to wait for the approval of  a bunch of extremists we won’t have one for PD either unless we go out of the country.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF