Please be careful with supplements.  Supplements are drugs - except no one
knows exactly how much active ingredients are in them or whether they will
conflict with the meds already being taken.  There are a multitude of
medications that have been found to be tried and true by extensive testing.
The side effects and interactions with main line drugs are pretty well
scoped out.  Taking those medications is far less dangerous than taking
supplements that have not undergone scientific oversight.

A young woman died in our parish recently - she was in her early forties.
She was taking bottles and bottles of supplements.  There is speculation
that those supplements contributed to her early death.

Please tell your doctor about any supplements that you are taking - that
information is essential to prevent dangerous interactions and side-effects.
---------
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, die d11/20/07)