From: Mary Ann Ryan
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 6:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WHAT W I LL YOU DO IN NOVEMBER?

While these discussion may bring a smile to your face (and sometimes to mine
as well), they turn other, more fragile people, off.  It's just best that
people who are already in a crisis because of their health not be stressed.
As I've written before - I've been on this list a long time and have watched
people leave because of politics.  At one point when discussions became
volatile, so many people left that posts here practically came to a halt.
---------
Mary Ann