Now I'm torn, Trauti!

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trauti Boyd
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WHAT W I LL YOU DO IN NOVEMBER?

i really did not see much of a problem with those discussions, especially, since the fellows involved seemed to be having a good time presenting their points! :) and why would people leave? i belong to several lists and not all posts interest or concern me. well, the solution is really simple - i hit the delete button!
i don't enjoy talking about politics either but those posts brought a smile to my face because the posters were engaged! one of my biggest sorrows looking at my husband is the fact that nothing seems to interest him anymore ........
trauti