From: Trauti Boyd
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: WHAT W I LL YOU DO IN NOVEMBER?

i really did not see much of a problem with those discussions, especially,
since the fellows involved seemed to be having a good time presenting their
points! :)
and why would people leave? i belong to several lists and not all posts
interest or concern me. well, the solution is really simple - i hit the
delete button!
i don't enjoy talking about politics either but those posts brought a smile
to my face because the posters were engaged! one of my biggest sorrows
looking at my husband is the fact that nothing seems to interest him anymore
trauti