Hi,
does anyone else take this? My pharmacy just switched my 25mg to a different manufacturer, claims that it is still the name brand.  Old pill says LODOSYN on one side, 511 on the other.  New pill says LODOSYN on one side, 711 on the other. I hate switching since I am very sensitive, but was told old one not being made.  How do I know it's true?

Since a one month supply costs me $355!  I want to know what's going on.

thanks for any help,
Ellen