HI  i have a question.  Many people in my support group are taking Tibetan Natural Healing with varying degrees of good will.  One man hasn't taken sinemet for 6 months.  I took it and had trouble for 2 weeks till I finally felt better.  They say I didn't take it right and keep up with the sinemit and gradually ween off sinemet.  Any one know about this stuff?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Lockette <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 2:00 am
Subject: New blog/forum for people with PD

Hey Gang,

I just started a new blog for people with Parkinson's Disease with a focus
on mobility and ADL's.   My posts are Q & A format based on questions from
many support group presentations and the forum will encourage people to
post their own questions as well.  Please feel free to pass on to folks
with PD.   http://parkinsonsphysicaltherapist.wordpress.com

Much aloha,

--
Kevin Lockette PT
www.ultimatecaregiversguide.com

SPECIAL NOTE:  This communication is intended solely for the individual or
the entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or prohibited from disclosure.  If the reader
of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at the above telephone
number provided and return the original message to us at the above address
via the U.S. Postal Service.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.