Inkshed 28 begins on Tuesday! Hi, all.

This is a last call for registration for the Inkshed conference that begins on Tuesday.

Expected attendance is now over 70 people, which is approaching the comfortable capacity of the meeting room in its conference configuration (i.e. with tables seating up to 8 people); if more people turn up, we may need to do some fancy footwork with the furniture.  Given advance warning, we can also adjust the lunch and other catering orders to accommodate late registrants.

So, if you’re thinking about attending but haven’t yet registered, please either do so online ASAP or (if you’d prefer to pay your registration fees by cheque when you arrive) email me directly to let me know you’re coming.  Online registration is at https://media6.magma.ca/www.leverus.com/casdw/

Cheers!

Brock
(on behalf of the Inkshed Organizing Committee)

W. Brock MacDonald
Director, Academic Writing Centre
Woodsworth College, University of Toronto
119 St. George Street
Toronto, ON   M5S-1A9
Phone: (416) 978-0246
Fax: (416) 978-6111
Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]